county Liberty: Last News

Joey Essex - Patsy Palmer - Tom Parker - Michelle Heaton - Liberty X (X) - Darren Harriott - Mollie Gallagher - Ekin Su Cülcüloğlu - Dancing On Ice's final contestant 'confirmed' as The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran - dailystar.co.uk - Britain - Thailand - county Liberty - city Wilson
dailystar.co.uk
56%
888
Dancing On Ice's final contestant 'confirmed' as The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran
Dancing on Ice.On Monday (October 10), it was reported the former boyband star, 33, will complete the 2023 line-up of the ITV skating competition.Siva is set to become the 11th and final star to be announced for next year's show, with his placement to be confirmed by the programme tomorrow.READ MORE: Liberty X star Michelle Heaton confirmed for Dancing On Ice lineup after sobriety journeyHe will compete against stars including Love Island winner Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu, Coronation Street actress Mollie Gallagher, TOWIE's Joey Essex and former EastEnders star Patsy Palmer.Siva will also join Olympic gymnast Nile Wilson and Liberty X star Michelle Heaton on the show.Ex-Hollyoaks actress Carly Stenson, comedian Darren Harriott and RuPaul's Drag Race UK winner The Vivienne complete the line-up.The Vivienne will make history as the first ever drag queen to take part in the show.Siva's Dancing on Ice casting follows him recently wrapping filming on next year's series of Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins.The singer and model was recently removed from the Channel 4 show on medical grounds after passing out in the hot Thailand heat.His casting on the ITV programme also follows a year of heartbreak for the married star, who lost his The Wanted bandmate Tom Parker earlier this year.Tom tragically died in March at the age of 33, having previously been diagnosed with stage 4 glioblastoma, a type of brain cancer.A source told The Sun: "Siva is a great signing for the show - The Wanted still have a huge loyal fanbase."After all the boys have been through this year with losing their bandmate Tom Parker, fans will be willing him to go all the way in Tom's memory."It's also going to be a very busy year for Siva next year, as he just wrapped
Phil Murphy - Hospital bomb threat investigators uncover worker's cupboard full of guns - dailystar.co.uk - USA - Texas - county Miller - Illinois - Jersey - New York - New Jersey - county Liberty - county Buffalo - county Highland - county Uvalde - city Dennis, county Miller
dailystar.co.uk
67%
433
Hospital bomb threat investigators uncover worker's cupboard full of guns
READ MORE: Scorching heatwave 'made 200-year-old tree explode' as expert warns 'no tree is safe'The hospital's marketing director, Reuven Alonalayoff, 46, has been taken into custody over the find and was charged with possession of an assault firearm and two counts of possession of a high-capacity magazine.In the state of New Jersey, his charges could fetch a maximum sentence of about five to 10 years when taken together, along with additional fines.Alonalayoff was taken into custody on Sunday at Newark Liberty International Airport - although it is unclear what he was doing there.Secaucus Police Chief Dennis Miller said: "The unsecured storage of a large cache of weaponry, especially in this location, certainly creates a risk to public safety, and said he was 'thankful this situation was resolved without anyone being harmed."A spokesman for the hospital told The Jersey Journal that Alonalayoff is no longer employed there - but now law enforcement officers are scratching their heads over how Alonalayoff was allegedly able to transport all the firearms into the unit undetected and how long they were hidden inside his office.New Jersey is a Democrat state with harsher restrictions on gun laws than other parts of the US.At the start of last month, State Governor Phil Murphy signed seven bills into law with the hope of curtailing gun violence."In the wake of horrific mass shootings in Highland Park, Illinois, Uvalde Texas, and Buffalo, New York, it is necessary that we take action in order to protect our communities," he said.READ NEXT:US Space Force to deploy deadly robot dog patrols at Cape Canaveral rocket baseWanted man found hiding from cops inside giant teddy now 'stuffed behind bars'Elon Musk promises part three of
Bill Lee - Transgender - Federal Judge Strikes Down Anti-Trans Restroom Sign Law - metroweekly.com - USA - Nashville - county Davidson - county Lee - Tennessee - county Liberty
metroweekly.com
66%
968
Federal Judge Strikes Down Anti-Trans Restroom Sign Law
signed into effect by Republican Gov. Bill Lee last year, a building that has multi-user restrooms and allows people to use facilities matching their gender identity must post an 8-inch by 6-inch sign outside each restroom reading: “This facility maintains a policy of allowing the use of restrooms by either biological sex, regardless of the designation on the restroom.”Violators of the law who refuse to post a sign matching the exact specifications of the law — including things like background and text color, font size, and wording — could face a maximum fine of $500 or a misdemeanor charge that could result in them serving up to six months in jail.Shortly after the law’s passage, Davidson County District Attorney Glenn Funk, who represents Nashville and its surrounding environs, announced that his office would not enforce the law by prosecuting business owners who don’t comply.A month after the law’s passage, the American Civil Liberties Union and its Tennessee chapter filed a federal lawsuit on behalf of Robert Bernstein, the owner of Fido, a Nashville-based restaurant, alleging that the law — dubbed the “Business Bathroom Bill” by opponents — is unconstitutional because it violates’ business owners First Amendment rights by forcing them to engage in compelled speech.In July 2021, with the help of GLBTQ Legal Advocates & Defenders and the National Center for Lesbian Rights, Curb Records and the Mike Curb Foundation filed a second lawsuit challenging the law, which is currently pending.
Johnny Depp - Amber Heard - Amber Heard could face perjury probe after admitting she did not give $7m to charity - express - Britain - Los Angeles - USA - Virginia - county Liberty - county Fairfax
express.co.uk
73%
769
Amber Heard could face perjury probe after admitting she did not give $7m to charity
Amber Heard could be subjected to a police probe amid claims of perjury, legal experts have said.The news comes after the Aquaman actress, 36, admitted she did not donate the $7m from her divorce settlement with Johnny Depp, 58, to charity, even though she previously told the UK High Court she had.While giving evidence on day three of her testimony yesterday at the court in Fairfax, Virginia, Amber gave some legal experts reason to believe that she could face a perjury probe.After she and Pirates of the Caribbean actor Johnny divorced in 2016, Amber had promised to donate $7m to charity.At the time, she claimed she would evenly split the large sum of money between the Children's Hospital Los Angeles and the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU).However, she has since admitted that she has not yet handed over the money to said charities.The star insists her ongoing libel battle with ex-husband Johnny is to blame.Giving evidence at her libel trial yesterday, Amber claimed she has yet to make the full donation “because Johnny sued me for $50million in March of 2019.”This was after Amber had claimed on several occasions, including under oath at their UK High Court libel case, that the money had already been paidIt came despite the actress having claimed on several occasions, including under oath at their UK High Court libel case, that she had.Amber expressed her intentions to honour the pledge but confessed she had not yet been able to pay the money.“I pledged the entirety of the $7 million to charity and I intend to fulfil those obligations,” she said.Challenged on the difference between pledging money and actually donating, Amber replied: “I use pledge and donation synonymously with each other.”She was also asked directly
Liberty Poole - Love Island's Liberty Poole puts on sizzling display in teeny bra and mini skirt - dailystar.co.uk - Britain - Los Angeles - county Liberty
dailystar.co.uk
76%
586
Love Island's Liberty Poole puts on sizzling display in teeny bra and mini skirt
Liberty Poole looked utterly sensational as the Love Island babe shared an unseen look from her holiday in Los Angeles.The star headed off with her fellow ITV star bestie Kaz Kamwi, but the duo headed home over the weekend after a terrifying incident where the duo were held up at knifepoint.Although they confirmed they were coming back to the UK, Liberty continued to share old photos from her trip as she looked utterly glamorous in an unseen snap.The blonde beauty was spotted walking across the street in LA in a teeny sparkling co-ord while looking utterly glamorous.Liberty opted for a sparkling miniskirt with her matching blazer ripped open as her sparkling bra acted as a top for the steamy snap.With her hair pulled back into a high ponytail and a full face of makeup paired with a nude hue on her pout, Liberty certainly opted for glam above all else.Lib paired the look with some thin hoop earrings and a simple necklace before adding a small white bag as she shared multiple snaps from her crossing the road.Posting the photo to Instagram, Liberty wrote: "She can beat me but she can't beat my outfit," while bringing in upwards of 30,000 likes.Her fans immediately fawned over her as one person wrote: "Talk that talk! This fit was givingggg."Another said: "Yesss ma'am," while a third wrote: "You look amazing and hot as always."Liberty's snaps show the star still looks on the trip fondly despite the incident on Thursday evening.Days after, Liberty and Kaz jumped on Instagram stories as they thanked fans for all their messages of concern and told their followers they were leaving to go to the airport.Liberty said: "Obviously it was a scary incident that happened Thursday but we didn't want it to affect the rest of our holiday
DMCA