Sources

  1. ALL
  2. A
  3. B
  4. C
  5. D
  6. E
  7. F
  8. G
  9. H
  10. I
  11. J
  12. L
  13. M
  14. N
  15. O
  16. P
  17. Q
  18. R
  19. S
  20. T
  21. U
  22. V
  23. W
www.ok.co.uk ok.co.uk 40 347
variety.com variety.com 49 721
www.nme.com nme.com 40 228
www.msn.com msn.com 32 046
thewrap.com thewrap.com 15 250
nypost.com nypost.com 10 063
foxnews.com foxnews.com 18 675
metro.co.uk metro.co.uk 16 212
evoke.ie evoke.ie 11 837
www.elle.com elle.com 1 869

Latest News

Vladimir Putin - Russian soldiers 'using rape as strategy of terror' in war with Ukraine, says lawyer - dailystar.co.uk - Britain - Ukraine - Russia
dailystar.co.uk
62%
223
Russian soldiers 'using rape as strategy of terror' in war with Ukraine, says lawyer
war with Ukraine, according to a human rights lawyer.The comments come as harrowing reports of sexual assault by Vladimir Putin's troops on the front line continue to grow following the army's retreat from eastern areas of the nation.Activists from Human Rights Watch claim these are not isolated crimes, but part of a Russian strategy to instil further fear in Ukrainian citizens. Some women were even reportedly raped in public in an effort to terrify locals.Last month a soldier was detained back home after vile footage of a baby being raped was wildly circulated online.Similarly, a 14 year-old girl who was raped by five men in Bucha is now pregnant.Commenting on the horrifying reports, Kathleen Hallisey, Senior Associate at Hugh James Solicitors, said: "Given the depravity already displayed by Putin and his Russian forces in wiping out large swathes of Ukraine and massacring entire communities, it is perhaps unsurprising that Human Rights Watch has just released a report detailing rape and sexual violence by Russian soldiers against Ukrainian civilians, including babies and children."She added that while rape by Russian soldiers may be something people feel they "can do little about", it was in fact important that the public put pressure on politicians to pursue justice against senior military commanders who allow it to happen.
prince Charles - prince Philip - Louise Windsor - Queen unlikely to be at rest of Jubilee as aides warn of 'good and less good days' - dailystar.co.uk
dailystar.co.uk
78%
830
Queen unlikely to be at rest of Jubilee as aides warn of 'good and less good days'
Queen is likely to be absent from most of the remaining events celebrating her Platinum Jubilee, royal insiders have claimed.Sources close to Her Majesty have reportedly indicated that her diary is under constant review and that she will be prioritising the events that she is most keen to attend.Health and mobility issues have forced the Monarch to cancel a number of public appearances in recent months including the State Opening of Parliament where Prince Charles deputised for her.Buckingham Palace are understood to have a new policy in place where the Queen's presence at official events to mark her 70 years on the throne will not be confirmed until the day in question.It is reportedly designed to prevent any potential misunderstandings and stop the events from being overshadowed.Royal aides say the Queen has been experiencing "good and less good days" lately in relation to her health and that she is "aware of her frailties", the Daily Express reports.The monarch did make it to the first of her Jubilee celebrations – the closing of the Royal Windsor Horse Show, which was televised on ITV on Sunday evening (May 15).She watched on with pride as her granddaughter Lady Louise Windsor paid a touching tribute to her late grandfather Prince Philip as she drove his carriage around the private grounds of Windsor Castle.For the latest breaking news and stories from across the globe from the Daily Star, sign up for our newsletter by clicking here.Royal experts predict that the Queen is most likely to also be in attendance at a Service of Thanksgiving marking her 70-year reign and her traditional appearance on the Buckingham Palace balcony at Trooping of the Colour.A source told the Daily Telegraph last month: “The assumption must
Camila Cabello - Nick Jonas - prince Charles - Michelle Williams - Kendrick Lamar - Johnny Depp - Hilaria Baldwin - Alec Baldwin - Amber Heard - Jennifer Grey - Naomi Judd - Fred Ward - Amber Heard denies defecating on Johnny Depp's side of their bed - msn.com
msn.com
55%
462
Amber Heard denies defecating on Johnny Depp's side of their bed
Video: IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: Jennifer Grey finds ex Johnny Depp's defamation trial 'insanely sad' (Cover Video)Elon Musk's Twitter deal is 'temporarily on hold'Fred Ward, 'Tremors' star, dead at 79Court filings show over 2,000 people needed medical attention after Astroworld tragedy5 takeaways from Kendrick Lamar's 'Mr. Morale and the Big Steppers'Public Memorial for Naomi Judd to air on CMTNEWS OF THE WEEK: Michelle Williams expecting third childNEWS OF THE WEEK: Prince Charles delivers Queen's speech opening parliament for 1st timeNEWS OF THE WEEK: Jennifer Grey finds ex Johnny Depp's defamation trial 'insanely sad'NEWS OF THE WEEK: Camila Cabello to headline Champions League final opening ceremonyNEWS OF THE WEEK: Nick Cave's son Jethro Lazenby has died at the age of 31NEWS OF THE WEEK: Alec and Hilaria Baldwin reveal sex of seventh childNEWS THE WEEK: 2022 Tony Awards: top nomineesNEWS OF THE WEEK: Jodie Comer and Sean Bean win acting prizes at BAFTA TV AwardsNEWS OF THE WEEK: Driver pleads guilty over hit-and-run death of Nicki Minaj's fatherNEWS OF THE WEEK: Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra's baby 'finally home' after 100-day stay in hospitalNEWS OF THE WEEK: Ncuti Gatwa unveiled as new Doctor Who"(Boo) had eaten Johnny's weed when she was a puppy and had bowel control issues for her entire life, amongst some other issues," she stated. When asked if she organised a "prank," the 36-year-old responded, "Absolutely not.
Angela Bassett - Tim Minear - Lone Star - Exclusive: 9-1-1 Lone Star's Tim Minear teases season four and a Tarlos wedding after explosive finale - hellomagazine.com - USA
hellomagazine.com
58%
917
Exclusive: 9-1-1 Lone Star's Tim Minear teases season four and a Tarlos wedding after explosive finale
9-1-1: Lone Star, viewers are already looking to what comes next - especially after the middle-of-the-night proposal from TK Strand (Ronen Rubinstein) to boyfriend Carlos Reyes (Rafael Silva).Exclusive: Corinne Massiah opens up on 9-1-1, working with Angela Bassett - and finding her voiceThe finale saw the 126 come together as the found family they are after a terrifying building collapse saw Owen Strand (Rob Lowe)trapped - and forced to finally confront his buried trauma surrounding being a firefighter on 9/11 - and Mateo Chavez and Nancy Gillan seemingly confirm their romance is full steam ahead.WATCH:  Promo trailer for 9-1-1: Lone Star season three finale With Lone Star officially renewed for a fourth season, showrunner Tim Minear tells HELLO! that 'yes' we will see a wedding in season four.Tim also shared details on the decision to offer a "contemplative and personal" viewpoint on Owen's past and 9/11, and his surprising inspiration...Exclusive: 9-1-1: Lone Star actor Ronen Rubinstein shares what he really thinks of TK’s 'traumatic' storylinesExclusive: 9-1-1 Lone Star's Natacha Karam talks season three's 'personal drama' and challenging her own expectationsIt's been something we wanted to do for a while and early in the season I decided it would be great to somehow visit it by the finale - this is the 20th anniversary of 9/11. We talked a lot about how to be sensitive because I did not want to recreate the day and do some sort of Lone Star action set piece of that tragedy, I wanted it to be more contemplative and personal so merging it with a collapsed building in the present day was a way to do it without abusing it.
Parents get grim hepatitis warning after 12 children die in mysterious outbreak - dailystar.co.uk - Britain - Ireland
dailystar.co.uk
46%
987
Parents get grim hepatitis warning after 12 children die in mysterious outbreak
parents have been told to keep an eye out for signs of deadly hepatitis in their children after a dozen were confirmed dead in an unexplained outbreak.Hundreds of kids have now been infected as the liver disease continues to strike children across the world — with doctors still baffled as to what might be behind the uptick in cases.Officials in Europe report that 11 children have sadly passed away from hepatitis, with another casualty recorded in Ireland last week.The World Health Organisation (WHO) meanwhile revealed infections had been reported in 20 countries, with 70 potential cases under investigation in a further 13 territories.Experts from the UK Health Security Agency say that infections have increased since children began mixing again after pandemic restrictions were lifted, commenting: "Almost all of the cases have been seen in children under 10, with most cases aged between three and five years."Most of the children affected were previously healthy and only a very small number of cases are linked to another case of hepatitis."This means that even if there has been a case in your family or friends, or if a case has occurred at your child’s nursery or school, your child is still at low risk of developing hepatitis"Medical researchers from around the world now suggest undetected virus with a link to Covid-19 could be to blame.A report sent to health science database medRxiv says that while children with Covid are at "significantly increased risk" for inflammation of the liver.For the latest breaking news and stories from across the globe from the Daily Star, sign up for our newsletter by clicking here.While the boffins did not find evidence of a previous SARS-CoV-2 infection, they did find traces of an adenovirus
DMCA