Anton Du Beke: Last News

Craig Revel Horwood - Anton Du Beke - Shirley Ballas - Kaye Adams - Kym Marsh - Josie Gibson - Matt Goss - Will Mellor - Ellie Simmonds - Richie Anderson - Jayde Adams - Craig Doyle - Bros star Matt Goss revealed as eighth Strictly Contestant joining star-studded line-up - dailystar.co.uk - Britain - Jordan - county Anderson
dailystar.co.uk
43%
730
Bros star Matt Goss revealed as eighth Strictly Contestant joining star-studded line-up
Strictly Come Dancing.The 53-year-old was announced as the 8th contestant to sign on the dotted line to take part in the long-running Saturday night BBC ballroom dancing competition.Holiday hosts Josie Gibson and Craig Doyle played coy throughout Monday's edition of This Morning as they teased viewers of a dramatic reveal at the end of the ITV daytime chat show calling it "showbiz' biggest secret".READ MORE: Strictly Come Dancing bosses sign up Paralympian Ellie Simmonds for BBC show But it was eventually announced that Matt will don his best dancing shoes as his prepares to take to the famous BBC ballroom studio to face the returning judges Shirley Ballas, Motsi Mabuse, Anton Du Beke and the last remaining original judge, Craig Revel Horwood in the autumn.He exclaimed: "To be highly judged in this show and just and be critiqued is actually exciting to me in a weird way because I've got butterflies for the first time in in in three decades." The Bros member said: "I genuinely am quite nervous and it's just it's a nice feeling to be that nervous"He joins the likes of Ellie Simmonds, Jayde Adams, Kaye Adams, Kym Marsh, Richie Anderson, Tyler West and British TV actor Will Mellor who have already been announced as contestants for the 2022 series.Matt beamed as he made a grand entrace into the This Morning studio, as a large purple curtain dropped and confetti filled the air. DJ Tyler West is the latest name to be confirmed having announced his news on Monday's edition of KISS Breakfast with former Diversity stars, Jordan & Perri.The fellow KISS DJ is best known for his television presenting work on shows such as MOTD KickAbout and Blue Peter on CBBC.
Bruno Tonioli - Anton Du Beke - Bruno Tonioli says it's 'miracle' he lasted 18 years on Strictly after 'blanking' on show - express - Los Angeles - USA - Italy
express.co.uk
53%
581
Bruno Tonioli says it's 'miracle' he lasted 18 years on Strictly after 'blanking' on show
Strictly Come Dancing's Bruno Tonioli has addressed his decision to leave the BBC show.The Italian dancer, 66, claimed it's a "miracle" he lasted nearly two decades on the judging panel as he relayed the scary time he "blanked" on a live show.Speaking about stepping away from the BBC show, Bruno told how he had struggled to split his time between Strictly and Dancing With The Stars, which he films in the US at the same time.The Italian star said: "“There is no animosity, it was a mutual decision with both of us saying, ‘Listen, this is not going to work like it used to.'"I just couldn’t do the flying any more,” he confessed.Addressing the gruelling Strictly schedule, Bruno admitted surprise that he'd managed to last 18 years on the show.He said; "I don’t know how I survived that schedule.To be honest, it’s a miracle," he said to Daily Mail.The star confessed that travelling between countries to do the two shows took a toll on him, explaining: "There was a moment in the middle of a run when I blanked."He added that he was uncertain over what he was doing or even where he was, until seeing the audience made him realise.Bruno featured as a judge on the show when it first launched back in 2004, but earlier this year, the Italian choreographer confirmed his departure.Former Strictly pro Anton Du Beke is set to take his position for good.Appearing on The One Show in May, Bruno said he was sad to leave the show, adding: "I miss it so much".He also added that he will solely concentrate on his role as a judge on Dancing With The Stars.During the pandemic Bruno remained in Los Angeles and missed sitting on the Strictly panel for two years.In 2020 he appeared via video link while last year Anton Du Beke stepped in for him.He cited
Giovanni Pernice - Anton Du Beke - Rose Ayling-Ellis - Eastenders - Rose Ayling-Ellis supports Giovanni Pernice in sweet reunion amid Love Island romance news - express
express.co.uk
75%
572
Rose Ayling-Ellis supports Giovanni Pernice in sweet reunion amid Love Island romance news
EastEnders actress Rose Ayling-Ellis supported her former Strictly Come Dancing partner and pal at his show on Sunday.Their reunion came just weeks after Giovanni Pernice’s previous romance with a Love Island contestant was revealed.Giovanni, 31, is currently starring in a new show, Him and Me, with Strictly judge Anton Du Beke, 55.Rose, 27, took to Instagram on Sunday to share some hilarious snaps from their evening on Sunday.The actress jokingly attempted to imitate professional photos of the dancer in view of her 546,000 followers.One picture showed Rose staring straight down the camera lense with an intense glare.She stood with her hands on her hips, mocking Giovanni's strong stance, and didn’t stop there.Another snap showed Rose in a bowler hat, grinning widely at the camera, while doing an impression of Giovanni’s co-star Anton.Captioning the photo of the Strictly judge, she wrote: "You too @mrantondubeke."Rose also shared a video of Giovanni with a wavy filter set to the tune of Get Down On It by band Kool and The Gang.Giovanni also shared some funny footage of the pair in view of his 804,000 followers.The former dancing duo appeared to be fighting over a pen backstage, before Rose ended up suddenly snapping it. "There she is!!! @rosea,” Giovanni wrote in the caption.The cute stories come after Rose sent a sweet, supportive message to Giovanni last week - just hours after it was revealed he had reportedly gone on secret dates with Love Island's first deaf contestant, Tasha Ghouri.At the time, Rose shared a video of herself giving Giovanni a quick lesson on sign language.She wrote: “Love this video.
Giovanni Pernice - Anton Du Beke - Rose Ayling-Ellis - Rose Ayling- Ellis reunites with Giovanni Pernice weeks after Love Island romance confirmed - hellomagazine.com
hellomagazine.com
40%
862
Rose Ayling- Ellis reunites with Giovanni Pernice weeks after Love Island romance confirmed
Strictly winners Rose Ayling-Ellis and Giovanni Pernice reunited on Sunday as the EastEnders actress supported her former partner at his show Him and Me, which he stars in with Anton Du Beke.MORE: Exclusive: Giovanni Pernice on fitness, his BAFTA win, and learning BSL thanks to Rose Ayling-EllisThe 27-year-old took to her Instagram Stories with hilarious posts from the evening as she attempted to imitate professional photos of the dancer.WATCH: Strictly's Rose Ayling-Ellis and Giovanni Pernice get ready for the TV Baftas togetherIn one snap, Rose stared straight down the lens of the camera and looked very intense as she stood with her hands on her hips, copying Giovanni's strong stance.SEE: Love Island's first deaf contestant reveals special friendship with Rose Ayling-EllisREAD: Rose Ayling-Ellis hugs Giovanni Pernice so tight in new photo - but it's not what you think!In a second, Rose improvises and uses a telephone as a prop to copy a candid black-and-white shot of the Strictly star putting on his microphone. The pair have the best friendshipShe doesn't stop there, as the BBC star also managed to find a bowler hat and give a cheesy grin to the camera, this time imitating a smiley photo of Anton who also stars in the show.Captioning the photo of the Strictly judge she penned: "You too @mrantondubeke."Along with the hilarious snaps, the actress shared a video of Giovanni with a wavy filter, along with the song Get Down On It by band Kool and The Gang.
Giovanni Pernice - Anton Du Beke - Rose Ayling-Ellis - Ellis Pernice - Tasha Ghouri - Rose Ayling-Ellis reaches out to Giovanni Pernice after his secret dates with Love Island star revealed - hellomagazine.com
hellomagazine.com
72%
833
Rose Ayling-Ellis reaches out to Giovanni Pernice after his secret dates with Love Island star revealed
Rose Ayling-Ellis and Giovanni Pernice are the best of friends, having formed an incredible relationship during their time on Strictly Come Dancing.EXCLUSIVE: Giovanni Pernice on fitness, his BAFTA win, and learning BSL thanks to Rose Ayling-EllisThe stars went on to spend over four months together, from the moment they first met, to winning the show in December 2021, and then touring with the rest of the cast during the beginning of the year.WATCH: Strictly's Rose Ayling-Ellis and Giovanni Pernice get ready for the TV Baftas togetherOn Wednesday, the EastEnders star sent him the sweetest public message, just hours after his secret dates with Love Island's first deaf contestant, Tasha Ghouri, were revealed by Mail Online.READ: The sweetest things Rose Ayling-Ellis and Giovanni Pernice have said about each otherRELATED: Strictly Come Dancing 2022 rumoured contestants so farSharing a video of Rose giving Giovanni a quick, and funny, lesson on sign language, Rose told Giovanni: "Love this video. Have a wonderful opening night and I hope it goes well @giovannipernice." The couple recently won a BAFTA for their performance on StrictlyGiovanni was quick to react to the hilarious video, sharing it on his Instagram and simply adding laughing emojis.Wednesday was a big day for both Giovanni and Strictly's Anton Du Beke, as it was the opening night of their new show, Him & Me.Taking to Instagram following the successful opening, Giovanni and Anton said: "We just finished opening night.
Anton Du Beke - Michael Macintyre - Hannah Summers - Royal Family - Anton Du - Strictly judge Anton Du Beke's fans made awkward error with his royal lookalike wife - express - county Prince Edward
express.co.uk
35%
241
Strictly judge Anton Du Beke's fans made awkward error with his royal lookalike wife
Anton Du Beke’s wife Hannah Summers has previously been mistaken for a member of the Royal Family.The surprising comparison between the Strictly Come Dancing judge’s wife and the royal has been made a number of times on social media.Anton, 55, and Hannah, 46, keep their lives fairly private, and it is perhaps because of that reason that she is sometimes mixed up with a certain royal. As fans do know so little about the Strictly star’s wife, when she is photographed some confuse her with Sophie, Countess of Wessex. The Countess of Wessex is the wife of Prince Edward and bears a striking resemblance to businesswoman Hannah.Back in 2018, when Hannah appeared on Michael McIntyre's Big Show, one viewer tweeted: “I’m sure Anton du Beke’s wife is married to Prince Edward.” Another added: “Was tryna think who Anton’s wife looks like, then it come to me… “Prince Edward’s missus The Duchess of Wessex #DeadRinger.” (sic) A third agreed, commenting: “Anton du Beke's wife looks like royalty!!”Anton married wife Hannah back in 2017, and the couple share two children together. The star has been a dancer on Strictly for many years, but began his career as a judge on the show last year.Anton is also set to return to the judging panel once more again this year, after he proved a popular choice with the public and his fellow cast members. Outside of his busy career, Anton enjoys spending time at home in Buckinghamshire with his wife Hannah and their adorable twins.Anton met his wife in 2010 when they were attending a dinner as members of the local golf club.Hannah is a successful business woman and Chief Marketing Officer at leading mobile network security company AdaptiveMobile.The pair got married in secret five years ago and welcomed
Bruno Tonioli - Craig Revel Horwood - Anton Du Beke - Shirley Ballas - Motsi Mabuse - 'Wishing you all the best' Motsi Mabuse reacts to Strictly Come Dancing panel news - express - USA - Italy
express.co.uk
60%
999
'Wishing you all the best' Motsi Mabuse reacts to Strictly Come Dancing panel news
Motsi Mabuse, 41, penned earlier today a heartfelt message on social media after Bruno Tonioli confirmed he will not be returning to Strictly Come Dancing in 2022.The Italian judge announced his departure today alongside Michelle Ackerley and Ronan Keating on The One Show, explaining he wouldn't be returning due to the "travel situation" as he lives in the US. In view of her 529,000 Instagram followers, Motsi thanked Bruno for his “kindness and warmth” when she joined the BBC programme.Sharing two pictures of her time on Strictly, Motsi wished him “all the best” in the future.She said: “Last year’s series of Strictly was one of the highlights of my career, it has had such a real impact to us all which has been incredible to witness.“I am so proud to be a part of this show and I am so looking forward to returning for my fourth series! @bbcstrictly !!A post shared by Motsi Mabuse (@motsimabuse)“I sincerely want to Thank you @brunotonioliofficial for your kindness and warmth , I came in and I was met with such love.”The professional dancer added: “Wishing you all the best!!!!!!!”In her post, Motsi also admitted she was excited to be back on the judging panel for a new series alongside her co-stars - Anton Du Beke, Shirley Ballas and Craig Revel Horwood.She wrote: “It’s so exciting to be back !!!!!!!!!!“Can’t wait to see you all @shirleyballas @mrantondubeke @craigrevel & what 2022 has in store for us ……… seriously how do you top 2021.” (sic)Motsi concluded her message with the hashtags “#strictly”, “#strictlycomedancing” and “#strictlycomedancing2022”.Fans of the Strictly judge rushed to the post’s comments section to show their support as they shared their excitement for the upcoming series.Jamiedavy_ said: “I can’t wait
Bruno Tonioli - Craig Revel Horwood - Anton Du Beke - Shirley Ballas - Strictly’s Bruno Tonioli ‘quits BBC show after 18 years to focus on US series’ - dailystar.co.uk - Britain - USA - Italy
dailystar.co.uk
57%
477
Strictly’s Bruno Tonioli ‘quits BBC show after 18 years to focus on US series’
Strictly Come Dancing judge Bruno Tonioli has reportedly quit his role on the show to focus on new projects.The Italian star has been a key part of the judging line-up on the hit BBC show for 18 years, taking a break the last two years due to travel restrictions during the Covid-19 pandemic.Bruno, 66, is now set to concentrate his efforts on US series Dancing With The Stars instead of returning to the UK version of the show, where former Strictly Professional Anton Du Beke has been filling in for him.A source told The Daily Mail: "Bruno has quit the show for good. He's going to be a judge only on Dancing With The Stars from now on."Bruno was unable to travel during the pandemic leaving Anton to star in his place alongside head judge Shirley Ballas, Craig Revel Horwood and Motsi Mabuse.The popular former dancer has previously easily fulfilled both roles in the UK and the US, having been a judge on Dancing With The Stars since the show began back in 2005.A replacement for Bruno is yet to be announced but Anton, 55, is a firm favourite thanks to his popularity with fans during his stint last year.Anton recently talked about his change of role on the show during his An Audience With…tour in Dunstable.He said: “In the early days I would be down the front.
Giovanni Pernice - Anton Du Beke - Rose Ayling-Ellis - Strictly's Rose Ayling-Ellis and Giovanni Pernice reunite at TV BAFTAs in sweet moment - dailystar.co.uk - Britain
dailystar.co.uk
42%
839
Strictly's Rose Ayling-Ellis and Giovanni Pernice reunite at TV BAFTAs in sweet moment
Strictly Come Dancing winners Rose Ayling-Ellis and Giovanni Pernice have reunited at this year's TV BAFTAs, ahead of their Must-See Moment nomination.Cuddling up to each other for a sweet reunion snap, Rose, 27, looked incredible in a silk navy-hued black gown, while Giovanni, 31, donned a suave suit.The pair were attending the Virgin Media British Academy Television Awards at The Royal Festival Hall on Sunday (May 8).Rose, who plays Frankie on EastEnders, looked elegant and timeless as she walked the red carpet with her dance partner on her arm.Her figure-hugging dress trailed behind her on the red carpet that she walked upon, while slick Giovanni was suited and booted in a black tuxedo.The pair chose outfits that complimented each other perfectly, in the hopes that they would be scooping up a coveted award this evening.Fans were overjoyed to see the dancing duo reunite at the BAFTAs this evening, with many taking to Twitter to gush over the 2021 Strictly winners."Rose and Giovanni look so gorgeous," said one.Another added: "Rose and Giovanni!!! They're the only reason I'm getting through this day tbh."Rose was the first ever deaf contestant to win the BBC dancing programme alongside professional dance partner Giovanni.One of their famous dances from the series saw the couple perform in silence when they paused the music as a tribute to the deaf community.And this dance was up for one of the coveted gongs at the awards among six nominees.While on the judging panel, professional dancer Anton Du Beke said that the dance was "the greatest thing he's ever seen on the show".
DMCA