Scotland Death reports ventilators Scotland

Tragedy in Paisley as young man, aged 23, passes away because his mobile ventilator ran out of battery

Reading now: 471

PAISLEY DAILY EXPRESS: Live news as it happensA number of police and ambulance vehicles were spotted at the scene.It is understood there were issues with the battery charge on the man’s mobile ventilator, which he used 24/7.Police Scotland said it is treating the man’s death as unexplained, however there are no suspicious circumstances.A spokeswoman said: “Around 5pm on Monday officers were called to the Renfrew Road area of Paisley, following the sudden death of a 23-year-old man.“The death is.

The website is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News