actress Anne Heche passed away at the age of 53 from smoke inhalation and severe burns after crashing her car into a house. However, toxicology reports stated that while there was no alcohol in her system, there were traces of cocaine and fentanyl.
Before her death, one of the last people she may have seen was a salon owner who denies ever supplying the late actress with drugs.
Richard Glass, the owner of Glass Hair Design salon in Venice, California, has been accused by social media users of supplying Anne Heche with drugs before her death.Read more on msn.com
PopStar.one provides you with the latest showbiz and celebrity news worldwide. Gossip, photos and videos, exclusive interviews, breaking news are waiting for you on the main page so that you are always up to date and stay tuned! Who, where, when and with whom!? Are you eager to know!? Sure you want! Just follow us daily and we will gather more and more info about your favourite celebs!
Latest news 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Owner: SNOWLAND s.r.o.
Registration certificate 06691200
16200, Na okraji 381/41, Veleslavín, 162 00 Praha 6
©2022. All rights reserved.