Alec Baldwin Joel Souza New York Mexico New York Santa Fe county Baldwin state New Mexico county Suffolk city Santa Fe county Santa Fe shootings information Provident Alec Baldwin Joel Souza New York Mexico New York Santa Fe county Baldwin state New Mexico county Suffolk city Santa Fe county Santa Fe

Official: Alec Baldwin surrenders phone for shooting probe

Reading now: 962
abcnews.go.com

investigation into a fatal shooting on a New Mexico film set last fall, a law enforcement official said.Santa Fe County Sheriff's Office spokesman Juan Rios said Baldwin's phone was turned over Friday to law enforcement officials in Suffolk County, New York, who will gather the information from the phone and provide it to Santa Fe County investigators, the Santa Fe New Mexican reported.Sheriff's office investigators in December obtained a search warrant for the phone's contents in their investigation into the Oct.

11 shooting on the “Rust” film set at Bonanza Creek Ranch near Santa Fe.Baldwin was an actor and co-producer, and the search warrant for his phone sought text messages, images, videos, calls or any other information related to the movie.Authorities have said Baldwin’s prop revolver discharged a live round during a rehearsal, killing cinematographer Halyna Hutchins and wounding director Joel Souza.Baldwin’s lawyer, Aaron Dyer, said his client had been cooperating with authorities throughout the course of the investigation, and the delay in providing information from the phone was no indication otherwise.“Alec voluntarily provided his phone to the authorities this morning so they can finish their investigation,” Dyer said Friday in a statement. “But this matter isn’t about his phone, and there are no answers on his phone.”Baldwin, who has denied any wrongdoing in the shooting, and said in an Instagram message on Jan.

8 that New Mexico needed to go through New York law enforcement and that the process of specifying exactly what is needed took time.“They can’t just go through your phone and take your photos, or your love letters to your wife, or what have you,” he said.Baldwin has said he didn’t know the gun he was.

Read more on abcnews.go.com
The website popstar.one is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News

Carol Vorderman is preparing for a 'two-day bender' after getting the 'best news ever' - dailystar.co.uk - Portugal
dailystar.co.uk
65%
707
Carol Vorderman is preparing for a 'two-day bender' after getting the 'best news ever'
Carol Vorderman has teased that a celebration is in order after she's received some good news and prepares for a "two-day bender".The former Countdown star, 61, took to Instagram to announce to her 206k followers that she's going to be celebrating hard after receiving the "best news ever".Carol posted a series of adorable selfies and mirror length snaps and was seen in an all-black look.The TV personality flaunted her incredible hourglass figure as she donned a long-sleeve black top with golden buttons, which she partnered with black skinny jeans.Despite wearing a gigantic grin in the snaps Carol, didn't reveal what the announcement was.She captioned the series: "We gonna have a good time tonight… .it's alright…."Best news ever coming up…in the meantime a two day bender starts NOW."Carol was tight-lipped about the news, but she recently hinted that she's ready to tackle new opportunities after returning from her New Year holiday at a serene retreat in Portugal.Carol added: "Home from hols now but I'm bursting with energy….omg DON'T STOP ME NOW!!!! Watch out world… I'm coming atcha baby."Carol's latest post comes days after she updated fans about her visit to a gorgeous retreat in Portugal where the star could be seen in swimwear, soaking in the holiday feels as she enjoyed some time at the spa.Sharing an insight into her soothing trip to Portugal, she wrote in December: "My week….
Alec Baldwin - Joel Souza - Official: Alec Baldwin surrenders phone for shooting probe - abcnews.go.com - New York - Mexico - New York - Santa Fe - county Baldwin - state New Mexico - county Suffolk - city Santa Fe - county Santa Fe
abcnews.go.com
60%
571
Official: Alec Baldwin surrenders phone for shooting probe
investigation into a fatal shooting on a New Mexico film set last fall, a law enforcement official said.Santa Fe County Sheriff's Office spokesman Juan Rios said Baldwin's phone was turned over Friday to law enforcement officials in Suffolk County, New York, who will gather the information from the phone and provide it to Santa Fe County investigators, the Santa Fe New Mexican reported.Sheriff's office investigators in December obtained a search warrant for the phone's contents in their investigation into the Oct. 21 shooting on the “Rust” film set at Bonanza Creek Ranch near Santa Fe.Baldwin was an actor and co-producer, and the search warrant for his phone sought text messages, images, videos, calls or any other information related to the movie.Authorities have said Baldwin’s prop revolver discharged a live round during a rehearsal, killing cinematographer Halyna Hutchins and wounding director Joel Souza.Baldwin’s lawyer, Aaron Dyer, said his client had been cooperating with authorities throughout the course of the investigation, and the delay in providing information from the phone was no indication otherwise.“Alec voluntarily provided his phone to the authorities this morning so they can finish their investigation,” Dyer said Friday in a statement.