cover reports gatherings

Man tried torching his own flat 'after taking spice for the first time'

Reading now: 814
www.dailyrecord.co.uk

drug spice for the first time, a court has heard. Nural Uddin gathered together bedding and set it ablaze causing extensive heat and smoke damage and put the lives of his fellow tenants at risk.

Investigators later discovered the cover of a smoke alarm had been removed before the blaze and the detector itself was damaged, Wales Online reports.

Before 7am on May 5 firefighters in Milford Haven responded to emergency calls relating to a flat in Robert Street, Swansea Crown Court was told.Officers.

Read more on dailyrecord.co.uk
The website popstar.one is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News