Scotland reports evacuation Beyond Scotland

Deliberate fire sparks emergency response at Glasgow tenement as police launch probe

Reading now: 479
www.dailyrecord.co.uk

Emergency services rushed to the scene of a deliberate fire at a Scots tenement. Police and fire crews rushed to the scene on Shaw Street in the Govan area of Glasgow at around 1.50pm on Saturday, January 15.

A common close had been set alight but nobody was injured or had to be evacuated as a result of the blaze.Police Scotland confirmed that the fire is being treated as wilful and enquiries into the incident are ongoing.

A spokesperson for the force said: “Around 1.50pm on Saturday, 15 January, 2022 officers were called to a report of a fire within a common close on Shaw Street in Glasgow."Nobody was injured or was required to be evacuated.

Read more on dailyrecord.co.uk
The website popstar.one is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News

Madonna - Madonna, 63, sparks fan frenzy as she shares new raunchy snaps in fishnets at her studio - express - USA
express.co.uk
50%
205
Madonna, 63, sparks fan frenzy as she shares new raunchy snaps in fishnets at her studio
Madonna, 63, has wowed fans with a new series of snaps showing her creative process in the recording studio.The pop star took to her Instagram account, where she boasts 17.4 million followers, to show a sneak peek of her busy work life.In the photographs, Madonna can be seen putting makeup on and posing alongside American DJ and producer Honey Dijon.Other snaps show the award-winning singer laying across the floor and posing with the studio equipment.One of the revealing pictures shows only Madonna’s bottom half as she spreads her legs under a table.As a caption, she penned: “In the Stu working on 50 dance remixes with @therealmikedean and a little help from @honeydijon.”Fans of the legendary pop artist took to the post’s comments section to heap praise on her.Iamoscarreyes said: “50 Dance Remixes?! My dream come true!”Remingtongraves added: “Girl, you still owe us the Veronica Electronica remix album.“Release it with the Ray Of Light box set for the 25th anniversary.”Alfredo_lewis added: “OMG!!!! Even better then my guess yesterday!!!!“Best news I’ve heard in ages! Can not wait Queen! We ready!” (sic)Honey Mustard also left two comments to show support for her fellow musician.The first comment featured a long string of red love hearts.The second comment read: “What an honor!!!!! You da best!” (sic)Madonna last week sparked concerns after sharing on the social media platform some photos showing a massive bruise on her leg.The Material Girl singer captioned the carousel of snaps: “Life has beaten me up! Do you think I give a F***.“Only the Devil Cares….,,,,,,,,,,, HOMEWEAR…………..
Williams - Every Time I Die split after four of five members quit - completemusicupdate.com - Jordan
completemusicupdate.com
50%
639
Every Time I Die split after four of five members quit
Four of the five members of Every Time I Die have announced that they have left the band. This comes several weeks after frontman Keith Buckley separately announced that he was taking a hiatus from the outfit and also claimed that his bandmates had been working behind his back to replace him.In a joint statement last night, guitarists Jordan Buckley (brother of Keith) and Andy Williams, bassist Stephen Micciche and drummer Clayton Holyoak said that they had all now left the band.They added that they had hoped to release a statement that came from all five members of Every Time I Die which “outlined the truth”, but had decided to issue this statement without Keith Buckley because “we were informed … of something planned to be released [but] not mutually agreed upon that consists of inaccuracies and controls a narrative to the benefit of one”.There was “no direct communication” with Keith Buckley prior to making this announcement, they confirmed, “because it’s either impossible for direct communication with him solely or we’ve been cut off to any and all communication by him himself”.Insisting that “there is zero truth about the band continuing on with a new singer”, the four band members added that they are “extremely disappointed in how this was played out online in front of” their fans.Keith Buckley responded to this statement by posting a scan of a legal letter from his now former bandmates dated 20 Dec 2021, which states that his brother, Williams, Micciche and Holyoak are seeking to reach an agreement separating them from him, while also ordering him to cease and desist making negative statements about them.The implosion of the band follows a tense few weeks for Every Time I Die fans.
Daisy Lowe - Daisy Lowe sparks frenzy among fans with totally nude mirror photo on American adventure - express - USA
express.co.uk
58%
592
Daisy Lowe sparks frenzy among fans with totally nude mirror photo on American adventure
However, by the next photo update, captioned "Jet Lag Diaries", Daisy had stripped out of her black and red dress to become entirely naked.Fans bombarded her comments section with love-heart emojis, demanding to know where was next on her list and asking if she would check out LA and Big Sur.Others recommended she check out the legendary hotel's pool.Supercoops29 enquired on whether there was still a "groovy fountain in the men's loo" only for Daisy to laughingly reply: "I wouldn't know."Some praised the nude image, amid walls decorated with roses, as "a work of art", with theonejt78 branding her "the most stunning woman alive".However when jaked1976 enquired of the photo: "What’s the black line that looks like a scar?", he appeared to have Daisy hysterical with laughter.She replied to the comment using the tears of laughter emoji to reveal simply: "It's a scar."Joy_Buckle jumped into the conversation to add: "Scars and smiles. BEAUTIFUL."Besides scars and smiles, however, it seemed to be stars and stripes on the couple's mind as they proceeded to enjoy their American road trip.Meanwhile, Daisy has recently told of how her recently increased body confidence has led her to post photos that she might have hidden from the public before.In the same way she is unconcerned by her scars, she is no longer hiding pictures which show weight gain on her thighs."I am proud of my thicker thighs that have carried me through every day of my life," she revealed on Instagram."I am proud to be a curvy woman.
Alec Baldwin - Joel Souza - Official: Alec Baldwin surrenders phone for shooting probe - abcnews.go.com - New York - Mexico - New York - Santa Fe - county Baldwin - state New Mexico - county Suffolk - city Santa Fe - county Santa Fe
abcnews.go.com
54%
626
Official: Alec Baldwin surrenders phone for shooting probe
investigation into a fatal shooting on a New Mexico film set last fall, a law enforcement official said.Santa Fe County Sheriff's Office spokesman Juan Rios said Baldwin's phone was turned over Friday to law enforcement officials in Suffolk County, New York, who will gather the information from the phone and provide it to Santa Fe County investigators, the Santa Fe New Mexican reported.Sheriff's office investigators in December obtained a search warrant for the phone's contents in their investigation into the Oct. 21 shooting on the “Rust” film set at Bonanza Creek Ranch near Santa Fe.Baldwin was an actor and co-producer, and the search warrant for his phone sought text messages, images, videos, calls or any other information related to the movie.Authorities have said Baldwin’s prop revolver discharged a live round during a rehearsal, killing cinematographer Halyna Hutchins and wounding director Joel Souza.Baldwin’s lawyer, Aaron Dyer, said his client had been cooperating with authorities throughout the course of the investigation, and the delay in providing information from the phone was no indication otherwise.“Alec voluntarily provided his phone to the authorities this morning so they can finish their investigation,” Dyer said Friday in a statement.
Paul Hollywood - Paul Hollywood sparks frenzy as he posts unrecognisable throwback to younger days - express - Britain - county Kent
express.co.uk
92%
207
Paul Hollywood sparks frenzy as he posts unrecognisable throwback to younger days
Great British Bake Off star’s brother had sent him the photograph that he later posted in view of his 503,000 followers.In the picture, Paul can be seen smiling broadly as he looks away from the camera.He captioned the post: “Brother has just sent me this from 92/93 I think, no beard !!” alongside a laughing emoji.Fans of the TV star swiftly took to the comments section to heap praise on his looks.Spikey2809 typed: “Wow gorgeous man when younger gorgeous man as he is present day too.”Natgoodwin24 added: “Men defo getting sexier as they get older.” (sic)Ladyv1_x wrote: “Definitely improved with age..”Heidiho1969 penned: “So handsome Paul!! Then and now! You've aged like a fine wine!”However, some Instagram users pointed out he resembled the Baldwin brothers.Gembob13 said: “Lies, that's a missing Baldwin brother!”Aidanchamberskehoe enquired: “You sure that’s not a young Baldwin brother?!”Staykiller666 stated: “Definitely a secret Baldwin.“@Alecbaldwininsta come get your half brother or whatever this one is.”The post comes after Paul’s ex Summer Monteys-Fullam spoke out in a new interview about her dating history.The 25-year-old dated Paul after meeting in the summer of 2017.Summer had to quit her job in his local pub, the Duke William in Kent, when the relationship became public.The pair separated in August 2019, with a source telling The Sun at the time that "it's over for good”.Speaking on FUBAR radio on Thursday, Summer revealed what she would look for in future relationships.She said on Access All Areas: "I’m sick of liars. I don’t want any more liars.