A British dad has died from poisoning whilst on a family holiday to Disney World in Florida. Philip Weybourne, 40, was found to have fatal levels of fentanyl in his blood, an inquest heard.
The tragedy occurred whilst the 40-year-old from Kent was on holiday with his wife and young son at the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida.
After having a fantastic start to the trip with his family, the father then collapsed three days into the vacation at a bar.Read more on dailyrecord.co.uk
PopStar.one provides you with the latest showbiz and celebrity news worldwide. Gossip, photos and videos, exclusive interviews, breaking news are waiting for you on the main page so that you are always up to date and stay tuned! Who, where, when and with whom!? Are you eager to know!? Sure you want! Just follow us daily and we will gather more and more info about your favourite celebs!
Latest news 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Owner: SNOWLAND s.r.o.
Registration certificate 06691200
16200, Na okraji 381/41, Veleslavín, 162 00 Praha 6
©2022. All rights reserved.