Death reports love

'Caring' and 'happy' dad died after taking MDMA for first time ever, inquest hears

Reading now: 683
www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk

An Oldham dad died after taking MDMA to 'chill out', an inquest has heard. Brent Stokes, 33, became unresponsive after taking the drug, at his home in Shaw, on the evening of June 19.

His widow Laura and mum Julie both told an inquest at Rochdale Coroners Court that it was the first time he had ever taken the Class A substance. READ MORE : Couple's terror as they're beaten up by masked gang in horror street attack - they don't think they'll 'ever be able to hold hands in public again' Laura

Read more on manchestereveningnews.co.uk
The website popstar.one is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News