builder have won a massive payout after his death from asbestosis.Colin Wilson, 62, was exposed to asbestos 40 years ago while working as a labourer.He felt healthy for decades until 2015 when shortness of breath forced him to the doctors.It was originally thought the symptoms were caused by Colin’s smoking habit but scans later confirmed to medics the primary cause of his mesothelioma was actually asbestos.Mesothelioma is a type of cancer which develops from the thin layer of tissue that covers
PopStar.one provides you with the latest showbiz and celebrity news worldwide. Gossip, photos and videos, exclusive interviews, breaking news are waiting for you on the main page so that you are always up to date and stay tuned! Who, where, when and with whom!? Are you eager to know!? Sure you want! Just follow us daily and we will gather more and more info about your favourite celebs!
Latest news 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Owner: SNOWLAND s.r.o.
Registration certificate 06691200
16200, Na okraji 381/41, Veleslavín, 162 00 Praha 6