Russia Inside hospital stars Russia

Two-month-old boy dies after ‘doctors left needle in his body’ during surgery

Reading now: 477
www.dailystar.co.uk

Daily Star's biggest headlines straight to your inbox!A two-month-old boy died in agony after doctors left a needle inside his body during surgery, according to reports.The Russian baby had been treated for an “abdominal abscess” and discharged.But the next day his lung was punctured by a needle left inside him, said Mash news outlet.The boy's mum, Darya Shatokhina, 30, from St Petersburg, said the child suddenly started crying and could not be comforted.Her husband Dmitry, 45, called her in.

Read more on dailystar.co.uk
The website popstar.one is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News