One Direction: Last News

Liam Payne - Harry Styles - Louis Tomlinson - Niall Horan - Zayn Malik - Zayn Malik films himself singing One Direction again and fans, naturally, lose their minds - metro.co.uk
metro.co.uk
36%
427
Zayn Malik films himself singing One Direction again and fans, naturally, lose their minds
supports HTML5 videoZayn Malik has filmed himself singing One Direction, and yes, this is a big deal.The singer, 29, left the band in 2015, devastating fans and leaving Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles to carry on as a four-piece.Since leaving 1D and carving out a solo career, Zayn has been fairly quiet about the band in which he found fame – though in an interview shortly after leaving slammed the band’s music as ‘generic as f***.’But it seems the father-of-one could be warming up to his teenage band – and may even be becoming nostalgic.Taking to Instagram on Tuesday, Zayn uploaded a 30-second, black-and-white video featuring him singing 1D hit Night Changes.The star can be seen leaning on a table and resting his chin on his hand as he sings the chorus to the 2014 love song, keeping his eyes off camera as he belts out the lyrics without backing music.Fans, naturally, went absolutely wild for the One Direction throwback, not least because it’s the second time this year he’s sung a 1D hit after previously going years without mentioning the band at all.In June, the star had again taken to Instagram where he sang the high note for 1D’s gorgeous love song You & I.Flocking to the comments section of Zayn’s video on Friday, fans heaped praise on the star, many unable to believe what they were hearing.‘Omg my ears are blessed,’ one person wrote, while another said: Zayn singing 1d songs in 2022 is literally the best thing could ever happen (sic).’‘MORE 1D???? ZAYN…’ one said, while another screamed: ‘NIGHT CHANGES????? YOUR VOICE????? YOU?????’And one begged: ‘What are you telling us.’Yeah, it seems 1D fans are staying calm – as is former One Direction member Niall, who also liked the post.The new video
Louis Tomlinson - Louis Tomlinson shares hot take on One Direction: “The first album was shit” - nme.com - Australia - Britain - Italy
nme.com
87%
413
Louis Tomlinson shares hot take on One Direction: “The first album was shit”
Louis Tomlinson shared his opinion on One Direction’s first studio album, 2011’s ‘Up All Night’, revealing that he’s not particularly fond of it after 11 years.Last Monday (July 25), Tomlinson appeared as a co-host on the Australian radio station Nova FM’s program Smallzy’s Surgery, where in the opening moments of the episode, he pointed out that One Direction had formed exactly 12 years earlier.When the show’s primary host, Kent ‘Smallzy’ Small joked that he was “late to the party”, having first interviewed the boy band in 2012, Tomlinson quipped back that “the first album was shit anyway”.‘Up All Night’ was released in November of 2011, and although it earned a mixed reception from critics, it became a global smash hit. With the singles ‘What Makes You Beautiful’ (which has a cumulative 31 Platinum certificates between six countries), ‘Gotta Be You’ and ‘One Thing’, the album peaked at Number One on charts in seven regions (as well as Number Two in the UK), and racked up a total of 22 Platinum certificates across seven countries.The album remains One Direction’s most successful, with each of their subsequent four albums – the most recent of which was 2015’s ‘Made In The A.M.’, which arrived a year before the band announced their indefinite hiatus – selling less copies than its predecessor.Tomlinson appeared on Smallzy’s Surgery to plug his current world tour, which wraps up with a trio of sold-out dates in Italy at the start of September.
Paul Maccartney - Alicia Keys - Harry Styles - Rod Stewart - Adam Lambert - Elizabeth Ii II (Ii) - Adele - Queen Elizabeth Ii - Adele and Harry Styles 'snubbed Queen’s invite' to perform at her Royal Jubilee concert - express - Los Angeles - county Charles - city Coventry
express.co.uk
36%
512
Adele and Harry Styles 'snubbed Queen’s invite' to perform at her Royal Jubilee concert
Adele, 34, and Harry Styles, 28, reportedly turned down the opportunity to perform at the Platinum Jubilee weekend.The artists did not take to the stage as part of the four-day celebrations to honour the Queen's 70 years of service.The Platinum Party at the Palace was a huge show as part of the Queen’s celebrations earlier this month.The event saw a number of global superstars perform outside Buckingham Palace, including the likes of Queen, Rod Stewart and Alicia Keys. Concert organisers were apparently keen for Adele to join the line-up. However, the Los Angeles-based reportedly turned them down, snubbing the concert in spite of being awarded an MBE for her services to music in 2013. "They were told she couldn’t do it,” a source claimed.“Scheduling issues, or something like that, were given as an excuse."It caused a lot of surprise, particularly as she was awarded an MBE. “After all, how many chances will there be to perform in front of Buckingham Palace for the Queen?" the insider told The Daily Mail. Meanwhile, a source told the paper that Harry “was asked”, but did not go into further detail.A source close to the former One Direction explained to Express.co.uk that he has been busy on his tour as well as promoting his new album.He also headlined Radio 1's Big Weekend in Coventry the week prior.Express.co.uk have contacted Adele and Harry’s representatives for comment. Platinum Party at the Palace took place on June 4, featuring the Queen herself in a pre-recorded comedy segment with the much loved Paddington Bear. Comedian Lee Mack served as host for the event, while Prince William and Prince Charles gave speeches.There were some pre-taped tribute messages from some huge names, including Sir Paul McCartney and former
Harry Styles - Harry Styles’ stalker charged after ‘forcing his way into star’s home, assaulting woman and damaging property’ - metro.co.uk - Spain
metro.co.uk
61%
223
Harry Styles’ stalker charged after ‘forcing his way into star’s home, assaulting woman and damaging property’
Harry Styles’s home, damaging property and assaulting a woman. Pablo Tarazaga-Orero, 28, has been charged after allegedly forcing his way into the One Direction star’s home in North London, where he is said to have destroyed a vase belonging to the singer. Tarazaga-Orero is also alleged to have assaulted a woman working at the house during the incident last Wednesday. The man had previously been found guilty of stalking the Watermelon Sugar star and was banned from going within 250 metres of Styles in 2019. Homeless Tarazaga-Orero, who is originally from Spain, is due to appear in custody at Westminster Magistrates’ Court on Friday, after being charged with breaching the restraining order by ‘turning up at the victim’s house’. He has also been charged with criminal damage to property valued under £5,000 for the vase, as well as assault by beating and using violence to gain entry to the property. In 2019, Tarazaga-Orero had been banned from contacting Styles directly or indirectly or posting about him on social media in 2019.He had also been ordered to stay at least 250 metres away from the singer, his home and business addresses as well as being barred from attending any concert or event where Styles was due to appear. Styles had previously told the court that he was left ‘very uncomfortable’ and ‘scared’ after Tarazaga-Orero slept outside his home for months after meeting the singer in March 2019, and posted notes and money through his letter box. The singer had previously told the court that the ordeal had begun after he had tried to help Tarazaga-Orero buy offering him money to stay in a hotel and get some food after spotting him sleeping rough by a bus stop near his home.Styles told Hendon Magistrates’ Court from
DMCA