The cause of death for beloved singer and Pop Idol alum Darius Campbell Danesh has been revealed. As we previously reported, the 41-year-old musician was found dead in bed at his apartment in Rochester, Minnesota, on August 11, with police saying there appeared to be nothing suspicious about his sudden death.
Now, the Southern Minnesota Regional Medical Examiner’s Office has finally offered some answers as to what led to this tragedy.
According to The Guardian, Darius passed away from “inhalation of chloroethane.” His death was ruled as an accident, with the examiner saying that the “toxic effects of chloroethane” and “suffocation” contributed to the artist’s death. Related: Tragic Twist As Cause Of Death For Texas Mom Who Went Missing Revealed If you didn’t know, Chloroethane – often referred to as ethyl chloride – is typically used as a topical anesthetic for injections and minor surgeries.Read more on perezhilton.com