Spain TUI Pool Waters Spain

Over 80 Brit tourists receive huge payout after maggot TUI holiday causes food poisoning

Reading now: 452
www.dailystar.co.uk

holidaymakers received compensation payouts after suing TUI for food poisoning during a "nightmare" hotel stay at a luxury Spanish resort.The guests, which consisted of 83 outraged tourists, claimed their holiday was ruined after they dropped ill from poor hygiene standards at the four-star Holiday Village resort in Lanzarote.The families have received pay outs totalling to £232,000 after complaining about undercooked food, "maggots in milk" and "faecal incidents" at the pool in the resort.

The travel agency continue to deny liability that the guests even had food poisoning. However judge Master John Dagnall heard during a hearing earlier this month that a number of cases had settled without TUI admitting liability.

But TUI could have to pay out even more as there are six more serious claims that are outstanding at this time. A judge is set to make a decision during a trial next year. Have you had a holiday from hell?

Read more on dailystar.co.uk
The website popstar.one is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related Celebs News

DMCA