Nick Kelly Death hospital reports shock Nick Kelly

Mum dies six months after tragic death of son, 16, who suffered fatal kebab reaction

A young mum has died just six months after the tragic death of her teenage son who suffered a fatal allergic reaction. The family of Nick Kelly, 16, were left devastated when the teenager died in March after eating a kebab.

But a second tragedy has now struck after his beloved mum passed away. Kim, from Prescot, Merseyside, died on Sunday after being taken to hospital on Friday, September 11, with severe headaches.

The website is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News