Today news
Amanda Holden
Amanda Louise Holden (born 16 February 1971) is an English media personality, actress, television presenter, singer, and author. She has judged on the television talent show competition Britain's Got Talent since the show began its run in 2007 on ITV. As an actress, Holden played the role of Mel in Kiss Me Kate (1998–2000), Geraldine Titley in The Grimleys (1999-2001), Sarah Trevanion in Wild at Heart (2006–2008), Lizzie, the Ring Mistress, in Big Top (2009), and the title role in Thoroughly Modern Millie, for which she was nominated for a Laurence Olivier Award.
The same in other media
Amanda Holden Tiffany Mitchell Martine Maccutcheon county Mitchell county Love Instagram stars love Amanda Holden Tiffany Mitchell Martine Maccutcheon county Mitchell county Love

Martine McCutcheon keeps up her health kick even with the stress of moving house

Reading now: 529
www.dailystar.co.uk

Martine McCutcheon continues to ooze radiance and her latest social media snaps prove she is sticking to her health kick even amid a house move.The 46-year-old, who played Tiffany Mitchell in EastEnders and Natalie in Love Actually, showed off the results of her recent weight loss with a sizzling Instagram snap last month and continues to stick to her regime.On Thursday (June 23), Martine posted a series of pictures from her new garden after moving home and posted on her Instagram story with a caption, saying: "We have got our own home!

I'm very excited, I'm mooching in our new garden."READ NEXT: Amanda Holden accidentally flashes knickers in awkward wardrobe blunderThis was followed by a four-picture slide of her arranging some flowers and she was grinning from ear to ear.In February, she revealed it has taken her "such a long time to do what works for [her]" as she opened up about her health and staying in shape.In an interview with OK!

magazine, the Love Actually star noted that she didn't like to discuss her weight, but told how she stays in shape by following the 80/20 rule diet.The 80/20 diet advises that followers should eat healthy meals 80 per cent of the time, with less nutritious options permitted for the other 20 per cent of the time.For more of the latest showbiz news from the Daily Star, make sure you sign up to one of our newsletters here.Martine said at the time: “I think it takes a long time to work out what your own recipe is.“It's taken me such a long time to look through all the stuff that's out there, and do just what works for me.“So it's not as simple as just going on a crazy diet.

Read more on dailystar.co.uk
The website popstar.one is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related Celebs News

DMCA