hospital shock Waters

Man 'blasted across room' after suffering massive electric shock during leak

Reading now: 655
www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk

A man was 'blasted across the room' and ended up in hospital due to faulty electrics. Mark Roston, 45, moved into the flat on Nutall street in Accrington over a year ago but claims he's been "living in hell" dealing with issues all around the property.

The most recent incident involved faulty electrics which Mark claims wasn't up to standard and caused him to stay in hospital for five days, according to LancsLive. Read more: Earlier in November, Mark spotted a damp patch growing in his

Read more on manchestereveningnews.co.uk
The website popstar.one is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News