Lauren Sorrentino New York Jersey New Jersey Inside Instagram hospital Lauren Sorrentino New York Jersey New Jersey

Inside Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino and Lauren Sorrentino’s Son’s NICU Stay After Birth: So ‘Scared’

Reading now: 634
www.usmagazine.com

Bringing their baby home! Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino and Lauren Sorrentino documented their son Romeo’s NICU stay on the Thursday, January 13, episode of Jersey Shore: Family Vacation.“A lot happening in tonight’s episode!” the New Jersey native, 37, captioned a clip via Instagram of herself crying in the car with Mike, 39, and Romeo, now 7 months. “We finally bring Romeo home after a two-week NICU stay.”The reality stars welcomed their baby boy in May 2021 after previously suffering a miscarriage.

The infant contracted a fever that required further hospitalization after his birth.“I’m a little scared,” the new dad said in a confessional on the MTV show. “I’m not gonna lie.”The New York native went on to tell his mom, Linda Sorrentino, that Lauren was “a wreck” and he was trying to keep “a strong front.”Linda replied, “Well, that’s what you have to do.

Because if she’s emotional and she is breaking down, you can’t do that.”In a confessional of her own, Lauren gushed over her husband’s steady presence at the hospital. “When I needed to just cry, Mike just took over and handled everything,” the new mom said. “There’s not one other man in this world who is capable of doing that for our family.”When Mike returned home to grab some items, Lauren called to tell him that Romeo could come home. “They said that, you know, everything is good,” the real estate agent explained over the phone. “He’s been good for however many days in a row now.

Read more on usmagazine.com
The website popstar.one is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News

Dan Walker - Kai Widdrington - Strictly's Nadiya Bychkova unfollowed by ex as Kai Widdrington comforts her - dailystar.co.uk - Britain - Russia - Slovenia
dailystar.co.uk
89%
722
Strictly's Nadiya Bychkova unfollowed by ex as Kai Widdrington comforts her
Strictly Come Dancing star Nadiya Bychkova has been unfollowed on social media by her ex-fiancé Matija Škarabo.The couple announced their break-up earlier week after struggling to remain together with the pressures of their long-distance relationship.Nadiya, 32, and the 33-year-old footballer called time on their romance after she has spent months in the UK to focus on her work commitments with Strictly while Matija remained in Slovenia where he plays for local football club ND Primorj.Nadiya is currently focused on rehearsals for the Strictly Come Dancing Live tour which will see her join in group dances as her 2021 partner Dan Walker chose not to take part.The dancer shares her five-year-old daughter Mila with Matija.However, it seems their romance is over for good as he has removed her from all of his social media accounts and she has stopped wearing her lavish diamond engagement ring.According to reports by The Sun, Nadiya - who was previously married to Russian dancer Sergey Konovaltsev for two years - has now been seeking comfort from fellow Strictly professional Kai Widdrington in the wake of the split.It has also been reported that Nadiya actually split with Matija several months ago and confided in Dan about their break-up when they were training for the BBC series last year.She is now thought to have formed a strong friendship with Kai, 26, who also went through his own break-up during the series.A source told The Sun: “Nadiya and Kai have incredible chemistry, and a very strong friendship.
Jimi Hendrix - Jimi Hendrix estate sues heirs of Jimi Hendrix Experience’s rhythm section - nme.com - Britain - New York - USA
nme.com
63%
883
Jimi Hendrix estate sues heirs of Jimi Hendrix Experience’s rhythm section
Jimi Hendrix has filed a lawsuit claiming that the estates representing his late Jimi Hendrix Experience bandmates, Noel Redding and Mitch Mitchell, do not have the right to sue them for copyright claims.Dorothy Weber, the lawyer representing Experience Hendrix, LLC and Sony Music Entertainment, filed the suit on Tuesday (January 18) in the US District Court in the Southern District of New York.According to Rolling Stone, it comes after a letter Sony Music received in December from British lawyer, Lawrence Abramson, in which he claimed the label owed Redding and Mitchell’s estates performance royalties for roughly 3billion streams of the Experience’s songs.Abramson didn’t specify an amount they were looking for but did say that “such streaming figures and sales is estimated to be in the millions of pounds”. He added: “Ignoring this letter may lead our clients to commence proceedings against you and may increase your liability for costs.”The letter prompted Weber to take acton on behalf of Experience Hendrix and Sony, who claimed they were unable to be sued by the defendants because both Experience members previously signed waivers.Weber has alleged that Mitchell signed a document in September 1974 releasing the Hendrix estate from legal claims and agreeing not to sue the Hendrix estate. She’s claimed that Redding, too, signed a similar document in April 1973.