George Lopez Hollywood state Washington show stage performer George Lopez Hollywood state Washington

George Lopez seen out and about for first time since he suddenly fell ill during New Year's Eve show

Reading now: 940
www.dailymail.co.uk

George Lopez has been spotted looking in good health after he fell ill during a New Year's Eve comedy show.On Thursday, the 60-year-old Hollywood vet appeared to have made a full recovery since his health scare while performing on stage in Auburn, Washington two weeks earlier.The LA-born actor sported a pair of black sunglasses as he stepped out of a white vehicle.

Cool style:George Lopez was spotted out in Hollywood on Thursday wearing a black hoodie with a white graphic printLopez 'fell ill' in the middle of his set at a matinee performance on New Year's Eve and was forced to cancel his prime time show,TMZ reported at the time.

At around 4pm that Friday, the entertainer was in the midst of a comedy set at Muckleshoot Casino Resort when he began visibly struggling on stage, according to the outlet.An eye witness in the crowd said that roughly a half hour or so into the show, Lopez started sweating and asked for water.

Read more on dailymail.co.uk
The website popstar.one is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News

Baby left next to dead mum’s body for five days ‘covered in faeces’ - dailystar.co.uk - New York - New York
dailystar.co.uk
72%
480
Baby left next to dead mum’s body for five days ‘covered in faeces’
court papers show.Shelbi Westlake, 26, overdosed at a homeless shelter in New York as her young child, Lyric Laboy, lay trapped next to her.Now, the girl’s father Quraan Laboy is trying to sue the City of New York and the Department of Homeless Services for a whopping $5 million (£3.69 million) in damages.The 31-year-old was separated from Shelbi for about three or four months as she stayed the shelter in East Harlem, his attorney Seth Harris told the New York Post.According to court documents, it wasn’t until a neighbour noticed a “foul odour” that authorities checked in on the pair.Luckily, after Lyric was raced to hospital she survived the grim ordeal and escaped suffering with just dehydration.But the youngster lost seven pounds, suffered a severe diaper rash and has been left with separation anxiety.“She always wakes up in the middle of the night, she's kicking, she's fighting, saying, ‘Mommy.’ I look at her and I just start tearing up sometimes,” Quraan said.Stay in the loop with all the Daily Star's latest news by signing up to one of our free newsletters here.Attorney Harris said it is “amazing” that Lyric lived and added the 15-month-old had been “routinely slapping her dad while he's sleeping to make sure he's alive”.Another member of Quraan’s legal team, Allison Keenan, slammed the homeless authorities in the city.She said: “Allowing an infant to remain with her dead mother for five days unnoticed not only highlights the indifference and lack of humanity shown to those most in need."(It also) exhibits complete malfeasance by the City of New York and Department of Homeless Services.”The agency denied leaving the pair alone for five days – but they’re now required to carry out same-night wellness checks for
Kelvin Fletcher - Oti Mabuse - Bill Bailey - Oti Mabuse fuels Strictly Come Dancing return rumours after taking Dancing on Ice role - express - USA
express.co.uk
81%
741
Oti Mabuse fuels Strictly Come Dancing return rumours after taking Dancing on Ice role
Oti Mabuse, 31, stunned many last month when it was announced she would replace John Barrowman as a judge on this year's Dancing on Ice.The dance professional has hinted she could return to Strictly Come Dancing, however negotiations for the 2022 season are yet to begin.Many fans of Oti's feared her sudden move to ITV, four days after Strictly finished, could ruin her chance of returning to the ballroom floor.Speaking to The Sun on Sunday, Oti revealed: "Those conversations happen in February."It will have to be something we talk about as a team."Last November, Oti's exit from Strictly was hinted at due to there being speculation that two dancers were considering quitting the hit show.Oti was tipped as well as Aljaz Skorjanec being tipped to be leaving the show.At the time, the speculation prompted a show source to say: "Bosses will worry other stars could follow."Oti admitted last week that although she "loves" Strictly, she is not sure what her future is on the show.Speaking to Fabulous magazine last weekend, she said: "I really love Strictly, and we just had the final and all that emotion. Did you see me [during the final]? I looked like a mess.“It has been such a big part of my life.The best part of my whole dancing career has been Strictly."So, I don’t know yet, I really don’t.”Oti joined Strictly in 2015 and has since become the most successful professional in the history of the show.She lifted the Glitterball Trophy for two consecutive years with partners Kelvin Fletcher and Bill Bailey.The Latin American champion first hinted she would leave the dancing show in April 2021.Speaking prior to the latest series, Oti told The Telegraph: "I love to dance, and I also love bringing joy to so many people.
Alex Beresford - Ria Hebden - Dancing on Ice's Ria Hebden on 'competitive' relationship with ITV co-star Alex Beresford - express - Britain
express.co.uk
35%
662
Dancing on Ice's Ria Hebden on 'competitive' relationship with ITV co-star Alex Beresford
Dancing on Ice contestant Ria Hebden has addressed her friendly rivalry with ITV colleague Alex Beresford as she takes to the ice this week in the skate-off.Speaking exclusively to Express.co.uk, the Lorraine presenter, 39, quipped that she wants to last longer on the ice than her ITV colleague, following his stint on the show some years ago.Ria and Alex co-host ITV's All Around Britain, sharing extraordinary stories of human endeavour at all the must-see places.But this year, Ria has taken a break from filming the programme to appear on Dancing on Ice.Her appearance comes four years after Alex starred on the show in 2018 but narrowly missed out on making it to the semi-final.Speaking about the advice her colleague gave her ahead of the show's debut this year, Ria told how her priority was to enjoy her time on the ice.She said: "[Alex] told me he loved working on it and he said to go for it and to have fun."He said he didn't realise how amazing it was."So that's the thing, I'm trying to not get lost and swept up in it all and just treasure every day," she admitted.Ria went on: "It's so much fun in the training sessions that I value those special moments as well."However, Lorraine's entertainment's presenter revealed that there is a friendly rivalry between her and the Good Morning Britain weatherman.She said: "We are very competitive!"So it would be great if I could get one step further than Alex just to say that I did."Lorraine presenter Ria also admitted to finding the show's rigorous training schedule "demanding".She said: "I didn't realise when I signed up for it how much it would consume my schedule actually."When I first started training I was doing All Around Britain, so I was all around the country covering
Guy Ritchie - Blaze breaks out at Guy Ritchie's London pub - for the second time in six months - dailystar.co.uk
dailystar.co.uk
85%
634
Blaze breaks out at Guy Ritchie's London pub - for the second time in six months
Guy Ritchie's London pub has been ravaged by fire for the second time in six months.Firefighters were called to the Lore of the Land on Sunday morning as flames engulfed a balcony at the back of the boozer.Luckily for the Lock Stock film director, firefighters managed to contain it to the balcony.The crews were called to the pub in Conway Street in Fitzrovia at around 11.20am today and put the fire out within approximately 40 minutes.But witnesses say the back of the pub still appeared to be considerably damaged.And photos shot by a local resident shows the balcony engulfed in flames whilst fire fighters battled the blaze.Video footage also shows the balcony smoking continuously after the fire was swiftly put out with thick clouds evaporating into the atmosphere.Witnesses say the fire wasn't as serious as the last which destroyed the entire roof of the pub back in June last year.That initial blaze, which is believed to have started in the kitchen, saw ten fire engines and around 70 firefighters arrive at the scene to tackle the fire.London Fire and Rescue Service confirmed they attended the latest fire but said further details would be released later today.Referring to the latest fire, one local resident said: "I heard some pops and thought it was fireworks going on outside, but when I went out to have a look I saw the balcony on fire."My immediate thought was oh god it's happening again, although after a short while it became clear that this fire wasn't as bad as the last one."Fire fighters arrived around 11:20am and, to my relief, had been on gone by 12:00pm."The fire looked like it was started by some sort of electrical device on the balcony, but luckily it seems to have been contained solely to that area."I hope that