Manchester city Wigan Inside Death Gap Manchester city Wigan

Ex-soldier 'told partner she was going to shops' before tragic house fire death

Reading now: 602
www.dailyrecord.co.uk

A former soldier died in a fire at her home after day drinking with her partner, an inquest heard. The blaze began after a chip pan was left on the hob unattended, soon engulfing the kitchen and filling the house with thick smoke, according to Manchester Evening News.Catherine Campbell, 37, had told her partner she was heading to the shops to grab something to eat after a day out in Wigan town centre.

Read more on dailyrecord.co.uk
The website popstar.one is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News