Ashleigh Charlesworth hospital pandemic ventilators Ashleigh Charlesworth

Children's nurse, 27, fighting for life on ventilator after pub heater explodes

www.mirror.co.uk

A children's nurse was put on a ventilator after a portable heater exploded in a pub beer garden. Ashleigh Charlesworth, 27, was left with potentially life-changing injuries after suffering burns to her face, hands and chest.

The incident happened at the Kings Head pub, in Great Cornard, Suffolk, on April 24. The nurse was rushed to Broomfield Hospital in Chelmsford, Essex and was put on a ventilator for two days because doctors were worried about the condition of her lungs.

Read more on mirror.co.uk
The website popstar.one is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News