Russell Walton information prevention shock Russell Walton

Cat owner horrified as beloved pet gets caught in deadly snare metres from home

Reading now: 773

Sign up for the free MyBolton newsletter to get the top stories direct to your inbox A cat owner from Bolton has been left horrified after his beloved pet got caught in a snare.

Russell Walton's two-year-old Bengal cross Simba was out exploring near his home in Cox Green Road, Egerton, on Tuesday night (July 20).

Mr Walton heard screams and called Simba in, but when the cat returned, he had a wire snare wrapped tight around his body. READ MORE : Swan whose nest was smashed up by vandals with

The website is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News