Florida city Orlando, state Florida show Entertainment voice Florida city Orlando, state Florida

‘America’s Funniest Home Videos’ Sets Bob Saget Tribute For Sunday

Reading now: 117
deadline.com

America’s Funniest Home Videos will pay tribute to former host Bob Saget Sunday with clips and remembrances. The longrunning ABC show shared a preview today.“Bob was the backbone of a TV show that has gone onto entertain not only America, but the world,” the show says in a statement. “Bob made us smile, he made us laugh out loud and, often times, he would make us giggle.

A comedy legend. A kind soul. Our dear friend. We will miss you, Bob.”The show’s YouTube account featuring the preview asks viewers to consider donating to the Scleroderma Research Foundation.

Saget became a strong advocate for the scleroderma community after losing his sister to the disease.In the preview clip, Saget is seen in an interview recalling the various voices he used in narrating the home videos, voices that will be immediately recognizable to anyone who ever watched.Saget died on Jan.

Read more on deadline.com
The website popstar.one is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News

Alec Baldwin - Joel Souza - Official: Alec Baldwin surrenders phone for shooting probe - abcnews.go.com - New York - Mexico - New York - Santa Fe - county Baldwin - state New Mexico - county Suffolk - city Santa Fe - county Santa Fe
abcnews.go.com
37%
280
Official: Alec Baldwin surrenders phone for shooting probe
investigation into a fatal shooting on a New Mexico film set last fall, a law enforcement official said.Santa Fe County Sheriff's Office spokesman Juan Rios said Baldwin's phone was turned over Friday to law enforcement officials in Suffolk County, New York, who will gather the information from the phone and provide it to Santa Fe County investigators, the Santa Fe New Mexican reported.Sheriff's office investigators in December obtained a search warrant for the phone's contents in their investigation into the Oct. 21 shooting on the “Rust” film set at Bonanza Creek Ranch near Santa Fe.Baldwin was an actor and co-producer, and the search warrant for his phone sought text messages, images, videos, calls or any other information related to the movie.Authorities have said Baldwin’s prop revolver discharged a live round during a rehearsal, killing cinematographer Halyna Hutchins and wounding director Joel Souza.Baldwin’s lawyer, Aaron Dyer, said his client had been cooperating with authorities throughout the course of the investigation, and the delay in providing information from the phone was no indication otherwise.“Alec voluntarily provided his phone to the authorities this morning so they can finish their investigation,” Dyer said Friday in a statement.
Jeremy Clarkson - Jeremy Clarkson slams ‘nimby’ neighbours for crushing his Diddly Squat 'restaurant dreams' - express
express.co.uk
89%
334
Jeremy Clarkson slams ‘nimby’ neighbours for crushing his Diddly Squat 'restaurant dreams'
Clarkson’s Farm star Jeremy Clarkson has called out “assorted moaners” from the local area around Diddly Squat Farm after he was prevented from opening a restaurant there.The former Top Gear presenter wrote all about how his plans were unexpectedly foiled in his latest column for The Sunday Times. Jeremy, 61, had big dreams of opening a “small wood 'n' sawdust cafe” in his old lambing barn before his hopes were dashed by his local council. The famous farmer explained how he mistakenly thought getting permission to open the restaurant would be “a shoo-in”, but that his plans were in fact blown altogether by “assorted moaners and a man called Phil”.His ambitions to open a new restaurant on Diddly Squat Farm, which is located in West Oxfordshire, were dashed at the beginning of this week, much to Jeremy’s annoyance. On January 10, the Clarkson’s Farm host saw his plans decisively thrown out by the council, with seven out of 10 councillors condemning the scheme.The main point of contention appeared to be over what the restaurant could add to the community, including the creation of jobs and more opportunities for farmers to sell their produce, versus how it might disturb the area and surrounding environment. Councillors weighed in on the controversial plans soon after Jeremy delivered a speech explaining his application for the Chipping Norton restaurant. Plans to convert the lambing shed were savagely branded a “trojan horse” by a solicitor representing one couple named Mr and Mrs Dewar.Others argued that the restaurant could cause traffic issues, while Jeremy’s long-time pal Councillor Postan dismissed these claims on the basis that there were “no statistics to prove it".Some people raised concerns about how late the