Alan Sugar The Apprentice Lord Sugar Alan Sugar

Alan Sugar quips how Apprentice candidates will ‘arrange’ his funeral in final ever task

Reading now: 394
express.co.uk

Lord Sugar, 74 , has addressed rumours he is set to leave The Apprentice in two years.The business magnate quipped that he will make the show’s final task to organise his funeral as he reassured fans he is set to stay in the show for longer.He said: “I’m not planning to quit the show in two years,’ he said.“I’ve publicly stated that I want to make it 20 years, this is the 16th so I’ve got four more to do to achieve that goal.”The BBC One star continued: “I’ve already worked out the final task for one of the series – to arrange my funeral.“To see how well they arrange it and what kind of coffin they would get for me.“I’m not going nowhere and the programme is going nowhere.“Please enjoy this current series, I can assure you there will be a lot more as long as I’ve got the health and strength in my body, I will carry on.”Ahead of the current series’ debut last week, Lord Sugar revealed whether the new generation of contestants are prepared for their tasks.He also hit out at critics who take to social media to criticise the participants despite the “extreme pressure” they are put under.Speaking of the candidates’ ability to get through the tasks, Lord Sugar told press including Express.co.uk: “They fall for the same things, the same traps and all that stuff.“But […] they learn very, very quickly, and that's a good sign for me, because I’ve got no problem with people that are a little bit naive or inexperienced whatsoever.

No problem with young people like that.”He went on: “What I do have a problem with is people who don't learn, don't pick up, who don't grasp things.“And what rings my bells is when you can see these candidates - and we start off with 16 candidates - quite a few of them get it and a lot of people, a lot of.

Read more on express.co.uk
The website popstar.one is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News

Mary J.Blige - Lucky Daye - Mary J. Blige unveils new album tracklist and shares ‘Rent Money’ with Dave East - nme.com - California - city Inglewood, state California - county Love
nme.com
64%
891
Mary J. Blige unveils new album tracklist and shares ‘Rent Money’ with Dave East
Mary J. Blige has unveiled the tracklist for her upcoming new album, ‘Good Morning Gorgeous’ – see it below.The legendary R&B singer announced her 14th studio album last month, alongside the release of two new singles, the DJ Khaled-featuring ‘Amazing’ and the LP’s title track.The album – which Blige wrote with D’Mile, H.E.R., Lucky Daye, and Tiara Thomas – is made up of 13 tracks and features the likes of Anderson .Paak, Usher and Fivio Foreign.Another collaboration sees Blige team up with Harlem rapper Dave East, who appears on the track ‘Rent Money’. Produced by D’Mile, the track hears the singer get a few things off her chest about a former lover she’s ready to walk away from.“I spent everything on ya/ Spent my energy on ya/ Put that loyalty on ya/ I ain’t got nothing left/ I’m in over my head/ Now I’m barely breathing/ You know you the reason/ Just tryna break even/ You must be used to me spending,” she sings on the track.You can listen to ‘Rent Money’ below:1. ‘No Idea’2. ‘Love Will Never’3. ‘Here With Me’ (Feat. Anderson .Paak)4. ‘Rent Money’ (Feat. Dave East)5. ‘Amazing’ (Feat. DJ Khaled)6. ‘GMG Interlude’7. ‘Good Morning Gorgeous’8. ‘Come See About Me’9. ‘On Top’ (Feat. Fivio Foreign)10. ‘Love Without The Heartbreak’11. ‘Failing In Love’12. ‘Enough’13. ‘Need Love’ (Feat. Usher)‘Good Morning Gorgeous’ is set to be released on February 11, two days before Blige takes part in this year’s star-studded Super Bowl Halftime Show at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California. She’ll perform alongside Dr.
Karan Rajan - Doctor reveals grim 'jewels' inside body if you don't wash your belly button - dailystar.co.uk
dailystar.co.uk
82%
664
Doctor reveals grim 'jewels' inside body if you don't wash your belly button
NHS doctor has revealed a disgusting truth about not washing your belly button.Dr Karan Rajan, who gains a massive following on TikTok thanks to his engaging videos on health, issued a warning to his fans of the danger for not cleaning flesh holes regularly.He explains in the post by giving a trigger warning reminder: "If you have omphalophobia – a fear of navels – please look away."Now I'm gonna explain how your body makes its own natural jewellery."Our flesh holes can build up with sweat, dead skin cells, oils, clothing fabric, bacteria and forbidden cheese."If not washed out on a regular basis, this material can accumulate and harden into an omphalolith, a belly button stone."And belly button stones come in a wide array of colours, it's usually black but can be a light brown."Omphaloiths are also known as navel stones or umboilths and are masses made up of sebum and keratin deposition that oxidises into a solid, black accretion.For more stories from the Daily Star, sign up to one of our newsletters here.Some viewers made light of the warning, with one saying: "We growing pearls boys!"One was grossed out and questioned: "Why would people not wash their navels every time they take shower?""i didn't have a fear of belly buttons until I saw the one behind your head," another wrote while a fan joked: "All this time I've been paying for cheese when I could just make it with my body."The stones do not usually cause problems unless they become infected or inflamed and may go unnoticed for years.Dr Karan recently also explained that every living person has spider-like mites laying eggs on their faces.He said the tiny face mites that live in our hair follicles only come out for "sexy time" and laying eggs.
Paul Maccartney - Peter Jackson - Elvis Costello - Watch Elvis Costello perform impromptu medley of songs on ‘Colbert’ - nme.com - Britain - USA
nme.com
59%
907
Watch Elvis Costello perform impromptu medley of songs on ‘Colbert’
Elvis Costello stopped by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert on Friday night (January 21) to deliver a pair of performances including an impromptu medley.The singer-songwriter released ‘The Boy Named If’ – his new album with The Imposters – last week (January 14), which features the singles ‘Farewell, OK’, ‘Magnificent Hurt’ and ‘Paint The Red Rose Blue’.The Imposters are comprised of Steve Nieve (keyboards), Pete Thomas (drums) and Davey Faragher (bass/backing vocals).During Costello’s appearance on the US late night chat show, he and the band performed a standalone rendition of ‘Magnificent Hurt’ followed by a surprise medley that combined ‘Farewell, OK’ and his 1978 cover of Nick Lowe’s ‘(What’s So Funny ‘Bout) Peace, Love, And Understanding’.You can check out Costello’s performances below:In addition to the performances, Costello sat down with Colbert for a three-part interview which saw him discuss the new album, working with Paul McCartney, Peter Jackson’s recent Beatles documentary Get Back, defending Olivia Rodrigo and more. You can see his chat with Colbert below.Produced by Sebastian Krys and Costello, and released on EMI, ‘The Boy Named If’ – the full title of which is actually said to be ‘The Boy Named If (And Other Children’s Stories)’ – was released on CD, vinyl, cassette, download and streaming. There were also some numbered and signed, 88-page “Hardback Storybook Edition” versions.Costello and the band recently announced that they’ll be heading out on a UK tour in support of the new album.
David Moyes - West Ham line up surprise £60m swoop for Everton star Dominic Calvert-Lewin - dailystar.co.uk - Britain
dailystar.co.uk
65%
776
West Ham line up surprise £60m swoop for Everton star Dominic Calvert-Lewin
West Ham United are reportedly preparing to launch a bid for Everton star Dominic Calvert-Lewin – but he will cost them a whopping £60million.Hammers boss David Moyes is eyeing up the England striker’s situation after reportedly being told the Toffees would be willing to cash in on their talisman while his stock is high.The 24-year-old has had a season to forget after a fractured toe in September ruled him out for over three months as his side struggled for form.And despite making just three Premier League appearances this campaign, the forward is still regarded one of the brightest young English strikers with various clubs being linked with him.West Ham are eager to add another dynamic striker to their forward line as they look to cement themselves as a top-six side.Calvert-Lewin’s impressive goal-record for the Toffees in recent seasons ensures Moyes would be getting a star if they can match Everton’s price-tag.But the valuation on the Everton no.9 is so high that The Sun report West Ham will not take the plunge.They claim Everton will need to drop their “top line” in order for the Irons to make an official bid, which could include bonuses if Calvert-Lewin ends up guiding them to a Champions League place.Do you think Calvert-Lewin will leave Everton this year? Let us know in the comments section.Want to be on the ball with all of the latest football news?Well then sign up for the brilliant Daily Star football email newsletter!From the latest transfer news to the agenda-setting stories, get it all in your email inbox - don't miss a thing.It only takes a matter of seconds.Simply type your email address into the box at the top of this article and hit 'subscribe'.And that's it, job done.
Bristol Live - ‘Wonky’ Bristol bridge leaves shoppers feeling sick and about to ‘pass out’ - dailystar.co.uk - county Bristol
dailystar.co.uk
48%
935
‘Wonky’ Bristol bridge leaves shoppers feeling sick and about to ‘pass out’
coronavirus fears, mixing in crowds, and the ever-changing restrictions.However, some of those that have headed out have had a less than positive experience after descending upon Cabot Circus in Bristol.The structure, which connects the car park and the shopping centre, dubbed the ‘wonky’ bridge, has left many Bristolians struggling with vertigo.One resident claims the footbridge affects their balance while crossing the bridge.According to Bristol Live, the resident Kim Cleave from Stapleton, posted in a Facebook group asking if anyone else had experienced the unusual effect.The post read: "Has anyone else had any problems with their balance/vertigo, walking across the pedestrian bridge, from the car park, at Cabot Circus, to the shopping area, in Bristol?"I had extreme vertigo symptoms, trying to walk on this bridge. The design of sloping floor and walls were awful!"Dozens of people commented in agreement, reporting they had experienced similar symptoms when crossing the bridge.Sue Brown said: "I walked over with my sister and friend, they thought I was messing about but I actually thought I was going to pass out...I felt like I wanted to crawl across, worst experience ever."Keep up to date with all the latest news stories. by signing up for one of Daily Star's free newsletters here.Penny Neale added: "It was a horrible sensation and I will never walk over it again."And Karina Hall said: "It makes me feel really sick.
Alan Sugar - Novak Djokovic - Lord Sugar reacts to Novak Djokovic's saga after tennis star 'thrown out' of Australia - express - Australia
express.co.uk
76%
583
Lord Sugar reacts to Novak Djokovic's saga after tennis star 'thrown out' of Australia
LORD ALAN SUGAR has applauded the Australian Government’s decision to deport Novak Djokovic after his appeal to remain in the country was overruled. Lord Alan Sugar took to his official Twitter account on Sunday to weigh in on the news of Novak Djokovic’s visa being cancelled for a second time since his arrival in Australia earlier this month.The unvaccinated athlete was set for the upcoming Australian Open tournament but was denied entry at border control after questions were raised regarding the medical exemption he was given before his arrival.A judge ordered his release on January 10 before Immigration Minister Alex Hawke uncovered that the 34-year-old had made several errors in his visa application, subsequently sending him back to a detention hotel.With the ruling of Novak’s deportation, Alan is firmly standing behind the Australian Government’s decision as he hopped onto his Twitter to share his thoughts on the situation."Well done Australia you stuck to your principles and threw Djokovic out,” he wrote in view of his 5.2 million Twitter followers.“No one is bigger than the rules or law.“Hats off to you Oz.”His tweet was met with mixed reactions from fans who felt torn on whether Novak should have been granted the right to stay Down Under despite the circumstances.“I really don’t get these Anti-Vaxers going on about human rights,” said Twitter user @DaveWilson5209.“Each to their own when it comes to getting vaccinated, but the simple fact is.